Monday, February 11, 2013

My Merry Little Maybook

I like pretty things. Pretty things that are unique and individualistic. Things that make you feel a little happy and special just by having them. Things that when you get going on a busy day, you have this distant feeling that something is really right about the day and you remember, "Oh yeah, I have that thing!"

I present to you..the latest thing. My Maybooks planner. 

A fun fact: I have fabric panels (yet to be completed) in gray and mustard yellow that I'm planning on putting up in my cubicle at work to bring a little color and style to my walls I have to look at 40 hours (more lately) a week. This was the reasoning for the color scheme of my 2013 Maybook. Plus, I find this color combo to be contemporary and sophisticated.

OK, back to the books. I first saw these gorgeous little things on one of my favorite blogger's blog. So, I ordered one of the planners for a friend of mine in her sorority colors and a baby bump diary for another friend. Even the package (blue and dark gray on the right) they came in was beautiful!


When I saw these little beauties in person, I had to buy one (*cough* a few) for myself--one to use as a planner, and two others for jotting down ideas for both of my blogs.



May Designs allows you to build your planner from the cover, to the monogram/name/wording on the front of the planner, and finally to what you want included on the inside of your planner. I adore these chic, artsy little planners and plan on adding some of their stationary to my repertoire next! 

I love the fun, little details they add to their packaging, too. These details are part of what makes the books so special. 



Some fun things I've seen people use these books for:

1. Bridal planning
2. Health and Fitness
3. Recipes



I hope you all have a gorgeous start to your week!

Cheers,
Samara

No comments:

Post a Comment