Monday, February 24, 2014

National Margarita Day - Did You Remember??

Well friends, I've no clue how I didn't know (or didn't remember, maybe I knew once??) that this past Saturday was National Margarita Day until the day was nearly over with. 
Luckily, I happened to be perusing my Facebook newsfeed while getting some last minute ingredients for dinner at the grocery store and saw a few people posting pictures of their margaritas.

My husband and I quickly decided we'd change our cuisine plans from Chinese to Mexican! It was the perfect excuse to break out a beautiful bottle of tequila we picked up while in Cancún last year! 


We paired our margaritas with various dips and chips, tacos and taquitos. (Hey, it was a very last minute meal, don't judge! *wink*) It was delicious!


Did you celebrate National Margarita Day??

Cheers,
Samara

No comments:

Post a Comment