Saturday, March 16, 2013

Saturdays and Strawberries

A couple of nights ago, I shared this picture from my Instagram account after whipping together a little treat for my me and my husband. 


I received so many "likes" on Facebook, that I decided to put it up on the blog. It's the easiest recipe ever and is extremely low fat. You need only three ingredients! 

Ingredients

1. (Spray) whip cream
2. Strawberrries* (cleaned, sliced and diced)
3. Dessert shell (shortcake)

* Feel free to substitute with another type of fruit, but strawberry is my favorite!


Take one dessert shell (one per glass) and break it up into little pieces and drop into champagne glass.

             

Next, take a spoon and press the shortcake down into the glass to allow for more room to complete your layers.

   

Take a small handful of strawberries and place them on top of the shortcake.




Spray a little whip cream. Complete a second layer--shortcake, fruit, whip cream.

Top off with a strawberry garnish and enjoy! 



Happy Saturday!!

Cheers,
Samara

No comments:

Post a Comment