Monday, April 8, 2013

Happy Birthday, Thomas!

Today I say "Happy Birthday" to my wonderful, amazing husband, Thomas.  



I've always thought people should feel special on their birthday....



....but being happy and celebrating one's life takes on a deeper, more meaningful dimension when that life brings so much joy to your own life.


My Thomas has always been special to the people around him--family, friends, associates and neighbors.

He is a force to be reckoned with in the political world....







And if you are one of the people lucky enough to call him a friend, you have a friend for life. 


Integrity, loyalty and character like his are rare. 

He is the best brother, son and uncle.


He is the most intelligent, thoughtful, caring man I know. He is self-sacrificing and wants everything good for those he loves and I truly cannot imagine my life without him.

He is worldly, passionate, knowledgeable and cultured. He is a true Renaissance man. He is my Thomas and today he celebrates 33 years of life.

Happy Birthday, Thomas!!
 

Cheers,
Samara

No comments:

Post a Comment