Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Christmas On Ma' Mind


So, it may seem odd to bring Christmas up in the summer. I can't even say, "Oh hey, Christmas in July" because, well....it's August. When I was searching through some photos on my computer the other day though, I couldn't help but stop at the Christmas photos.

Christmas is such a warm, happy time of year filled with color, visiting, laughs and fun with family and friends.

I thought I'd share what is only a very few of a huge collection of wonderful pictures that put me in a happy mood as I eagerly anticipate the holidays!

Enjoy!

 [Absolutely love the smell of both autumn and winter stovetop potpourri]

[Starbucks changes its cups for the holidays season!]

 [Pretty ornaments]

 [Adorable, festive stamps]

[Beautiful smelling, REAL wreaths]

[Santa Clause! Here he is with my brother and I...]

 [Baking cookies for friends, family and SANTA!]

[More cookies. Yum.]

[The ability to take cutsie pictures without fear of criticism. Because, well...it's Christmas!]


[Fun, festive wrapping. On every present. Even if it takes literally hours to complete!]

[Yankee Candles--holiday edition!]

[Goofy pictures at holiday parties]

["Holiday wine" in festive, holiday wine glasses]

[Homemade Chex Mix. And making new traditions!]

[Holiday parades, lighting of trees and tons of fun activities in downtown areas]

 [Loads of coffee and delicious treats being eaten leisurely, guilt free, and in adorable Christmas mugs]

[Cute kids in their cute clothes posing by all their gifts! Pictured here is my adorable niece, Audrey.]

 [Stockings hung by the chimney with care]

[Family time. Here I am with my Grandma, Mary Jo] 

 [Fifty pictures of your tree]

[From every angle]

 [And every vantage point]

 
[Delicious food and treats at every gathering]

 [Throwback ornaments. Yes, that's me. In my tap uniform. It was ma' FAVE!!]

[Fun holiday cocktails]

[Christmas music. Even better when live and when created with family.]

 [Christmas lights! Here is my brother's amazing light display that gets grander every year and that he's made an event out of. Kudos to him!]

How many days until Christmas?!? :)

Cheers,
Samara


2 comments:

  1. I love all the xmas pics! I am glad I am not the only one getting in the holiday spirit in August!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Kasey! And no, you are certainly not alone in the excitement! :-)

      Cheers,
      Samara

      Delete