Monday, February 3, 2014

Super Bowl Noms

I would be a total liar if I said I really ever had any interest in any Super Bowl game. (Though I do enjoy the commercials and half-time show!) However, I'm also not the type of woman that cares if her husband watches sports. I figure if he watches sports, there will be no complaints when I watch my Bravo shows. ;-) 

My husband decided to stay in and watch the game last night as opposed to hitting the snowy streets of Lansing. So, I wanted to make something tasty for him to nosh on during the game. With a newborn in the house and a research proposal for school due, I didn't exactly have an abundance of free time to make anything fancy, but I did take a break to whip up this easy and delicious cheese dip. Enjoy!

Beer Cheese Dip
Ingredients:
2 (8 oz) packages of cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup of beer*
1 envelope of ranch dressing mix
2 cups of cheddar cheese*

*I used Guinness beer and sharp cheddar cheese

1. Beat the cream cheese, beer and ranch dressing mix until well blended.

 

2. Stir in cheddar cheese by hand. (If dip is too thick for your liking, add more beer.)


 Enjoy! 


Cheers,
Samara 

No comments:

Post a Comment