Sunday, January 13, 2013

Fluffy Stuff Champagne

I love Pinterest. I understood it from the very start and couldn't wait for my invitation. (I was not about to stand in line for my invitation. Thanks, friends, for the personal invite!) 

Much like my obsession with certain retail stores, Pinterest delights my senses. I could sit there for hours organizing recipes, fitness plans, organizational tips, dream rooms for my dream home. I could creatively conquer the world from the comfort of my laptop!

Alas, my creative dreams and available time don't always align. However, I am quite proud of myself when I do find the time to try a Pinterest find. (I've even started a board "From Pinterest to My Real Life" to acknowledge the pins I act on!) Over the holiday break from school and work, I was able to try a new drink recipe.
I bring you....Fluffy Stuff Champagne. It requires:

1. A bottle of champagne
2. Fluffy Stuff cotton candy
3. Two champagne glasses  

Place Fluffy Stuff cotton candy in champagne glasses and pour champagne!    
The Pinterest drink recipe called for pink cotton candy, but this was my husband's way to "man the drink up". (Have multi-colored cotton candy)
The end result didn't quite look like my Pinterest find, but it was fun. It was a neat drink for my husband and I to enjoy between New Year's Eve soirees. Those of you who find champagne a little dry might enjoy the sweetness the cotton candy brings to the drink.

Did you know Pinterest is less than three years old? 

Cheers, 
Samara

No comments:

Post a Comment